Watch the best action from the Olympic and Paralympic Games for free live on a big screen, grab a bite to eat and take in the beautiful view of London’s iconic Tower Bridge in Potters Fields Park.
Live Games Coverage
28 July – 12 August
Relax with a scone, cup of tea or drink and watch Team GB in action as we screen the best bits of the Olympic Games, all within a stones throw of London’s most iconic, Olympic-ring sporting bridge.
During opening week they will be screening the following:
Sat 28 July
• 11:50 – 12:30pm Swimming - 100m Breaststroke, 4x100m Freestyle Relay
• 12:30 – 2:30pm Rowing - Men’s and Women’s single skulls
• 4:45 – 6:15pm Women’s Volleyball
• 6:15 – 7:35pm Fencing – Women’s Individual Foil Semi-finals
• 7:35 – 9:00pm Swimming – Men’s and Women’s Semi-finals, Finals
Sun 29 July
• 12:00 – 1:00pm Sailing – Men’s Finn
• 1:00 – 2:30pm Tennis
• 6:00 – 7:30pm Fencing – Men’s individual Sabre Semi-finals, Finals
• 7:30 – 9:00pm Swimming - Men’s, Women’s Semi-finals and Finals
Mon 30 July
• 1:00 – 3:00pm Tennis
• 5:00 – 7:05pm Gymnastics – Men’s Team Final
• 7:30 – 9:05pm Swimming – Men’s, Women’s Semi-finals and Finals (various)
Tues 31 July
• 11:40 – 1:00pm Rowing - Quarter and Semi-finals (various)
• 1:15 – 2:15pm Sailing - Men's Finn Race 6
• 5:00 – 6:30pm Gymnastics – Women’s team Final
• 7:30 – 9:00pm Swimming – Men’s, Women’s 100 & 200m Semi-finals and Finals (various)
More dates to follow. Please note screening times may be subject to change depending on weather and demand.
Music and entertainment
It's not just sport...
From Bollywood dance to short films by young Londoners, walkabout characters, steel pan and the Extreme Postal Force, Potters Fields will have a full line up of entertainment too.
Every day there’ll also be a chance to watch live performances by some of the amazing acts from this year’s Gigs busking competition for young Londoners.
You can vote for your favourites at: www.molpresents.com/gigs
All disabled visitors are welcome at PICTURE: Potters Fields, but please note that the venue is a series of lawns and so there are sections that could have uneven ground making it difficult to access, especially in bad weather conditions.
A hard-surfaced viewing area is available upon request for customers that need to use this facility. This includes, though not exclusively wheelchair users, customers who are unable to stand for long periods, customers unable to be in large crowds and those with invisible impairments. Access to the viewing area is subject to availability and has a strict one plus one policy (one disabled customer + their PA/companion).
PA’s/companions may be asked to leave the area when it is busy to avoid overcrowding and we ask all guests to be considerate of others needs.
There are unisex wheelchair accessible toilets located in the two toilet blocks on the site.
Food and Drink
Picture will have 7 stalls selling a variety of food and 1 stall licensed to sell alcohol.
Please note the following items are prohibited at Picture: Potters Fields
• Dogs (except guide dogs)
• Large bags
• Sound systems
For full details: